Mash the Patriarchy is a virtual cheers to everyone who celebrates beer.
So why the title?
In any demographically dominated industry, there are outliers who challenge expectations through hard work and good merit. The core tenant of feminism is equality; in context, that means accomplishments should not be overlooked just because an arbitrary stereotype is not met (i.e., bearded guy wearing flannel.) MashTP isn’t exclusively about spotlighting exceptions, either.
We judge beer, not people.
Visit MashTP to check out homebrewers to industry professionals. We also aspire to be more than a feature site by providing a beer-centric hub of useful resources that anyone can take advantage of.
Follow us for the scoop on:
- History – Spotlights in time, from puritans to prohibition.
- Features – Interviews with curators, owners, organizers, and home brewers.
- Events – Festivals, tastings, and beer-centered trips.
- Resources – Certification guides. DIY brewing tutorials.
- Data – In-house research. Infographics. Data visualization.
- Law – Beer industry and home brewing legislation.
- Sponsorships – Financial contribution and recognition.
Take the survey
Did you know we’re conducting in-house research? We like data as much as you like beer. Get your voice heard by taking our short survey. It’s for everyone!
Be an individual sponsor
We’ve setup a patreon to help pay for better videos. There are sponsorship options across the spectrum, starting as little as $5 per month.
If you’re a brewery and would like to sponsor MashTP, here’s where to contact us.